Help with a simple EA, duplicate a pending order that hit stop loss

For mt5 I want to create an EA which continue to repeat a pending order if the previous one has hit stop loss. 

Say I put a buy or sell order in us30 at a certain price with stop loss and take profit specified. Market executes the order and the stop loss is hit. I want to have an EA that creates the exact same order the moment stop is hit. 
OR 
Is there an EA already available for this function? 
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol Properties - Environment State - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

mikejasz: For mt5 I want to create an EA which continue to repeat a pending order if the previous one has hit stop loss. Say I put a buy or sell order in us30 at a certain price with stop loss and take profit specified. Market executes the order and the stop loss is hit. I want to have an EA that creates the exact same order the moment stop is hit. OR Is there an EA already available for this function? 

I doubt there is already such an EA in the CodeBase, because a few years back I was tasked to develop such a solution for a customer that placed new pending orders for the ones that were triggered and closed (an Order repeater).

At the time, I created a MQL5 Service for that, instead of an EA, so that it would be multi-symbol and not require an open chart.

It was just short of 600 lines of code. It was not as simple as it first seemed when the customer requested it.

However, I can't share the code, nor am I available for hire any more.

You will either have to learn to code it yourself, or place a job request in the Freelance and have someone else code it for you.