Adding fixed empty space on the top and bottom of each chart without using indicator

Dear MT5 community,

I have been using the attached indicator to add empty space on the top and bottom of each chart as per pics attached. I find the indicator useful and well conceived but it might be using too much ressources and I experience some lags.

My question was with other users and MT5 programers: is-it possible to add the same empty space on the top and bottom of each chart with current MT5 build?

I like to see support and resistance levels in advance and I trade 7 instrument with 3 timeframe charts for each. If not possible, would the MT5 team consider this for a future build? I mean adding the option on chart properties to leave a % of vertical space empty on top and bottom.

Good day to all.

<ex5 removed by moderator, on mql5 file are allowed on this forum>

Try this.

SubWindow
SubWindow
  • www.mql5.com
Библиотека для работы с подокнами чарта.

fxsaber #:

Try this.

fxsaber #
:

Try this.

Thanks, I will have some work on my own to learn how to program on mt5. Actually I would only need some pixels of space at the top and bottom where candles would stop so I can see the Support and Resistance level coming without scaling manually.