"Waiting for update" - page 2

Hello People. 

My FX choice is first not giving me the option to set a ECT demo account and when I click on pro demo, my charts are WAITING UPDATE 

How can I get this to work? Anyone please 

Daniela Petersen:

Hello People. 

My FX choice is first not giving me the option to set a ECT demo account and when I click on pro demo, my charts are WAITING UPDATE 

How can I get this to work? Anyone please 

You'll get an update as soon as trading resumes, probably later this day around 23:00. Regarding the account type you need to contact your broker support.

lippmaje:
You'll get an update as soon as trading resumes, probably later this day around 23:00. Regarding the account type you need to contact your broker support.

Thank you, 

I did sign up with FXChoice. isnt the same? im lost apologize, very new in this 

Brokers offer different account types and when you register for a demo it might happen you don't get the account type you requested or that was advertised. Contact your broker to fix this. Forex trading resumes at 23:00 sundays.

Hello I have a problem while waiting for update on icmarketsEU and nothing is working could you give me some advice how to fix it? and also it tells me that account is live while on my icmarkets account it is said that account with thant number is demo account

Miloš Hirko:
Hello I have a problem while waiting for update on icmarketsEU and nothing is working could you give me some advice how to fix it? and also it tells me that account is live while on my icmarkets account it is said that account with thant number is demo account

You haven't logged into a valid live or demo account, contact your broker for help with your account credentials.

Forex Trader:

You can try closing all your charts, close metatrader, delete history, then open metatrader back up and open new charts.
I don't think it's going to help my charts are stuck too

manrobertkir:
I don't think it's going to help my charts are stuck too

If you login with a valid live or demo account, your charts will be updated.