Futures / stocks / Forex broker for MT5

Hello, according to the MT5 information, MT5 supports trading of futures as well as stocks.  Does anyone know of a broker which plans to implement MT5 trading for futures and / or stocks, as well as forex?
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties - Documentation on MQL5

I called Vantage FX in Sydney yesterday, and they told me that they intend to allow live trading with the MT5 platform in a couple of weeks. Not sure how long they mean by a 'couple', but we'll see. On my demo account, I get to choose from the usual FX pairs plus Dax30, CL Oil, FTSE100, SP500, SPI200. With Alpari MT5 Demo, I get to choose gold and silver.

Hope this helps? 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

Thanks for the info.  I hope that they offer actual futures and not just CFDs.