See positions by EA/magic number

I have two symbols running three EAs each. Each EA with a different magical number. I want to know which EA is the best, I want to see the final profit of each one since it started running. On the history tab, I can select each symbol individually, but it lumps all of the EAs together. I can add the magic number column, but I cannot exporst that list. Not even select everything and copy. If I generate a report, even worse, it lumps all symbols and EAs together in the positions list and eliminates the Magic Number and Comment columns, so there is no way to filter by EA. I tried some scripts but it is so difficult. I don't wanna bother with orders and deals, just position and profit.

Thierry Waltrich Augusto:
I have two symbols running three EAs each. Each EA with a different magical number. I want to know which EA is the best, I want to see the final profit of each one since it started running. On the history tab, I can select each symbol individually, but it lumps all of the EAs together. I can add the magic number column, but I cannot exporst that list. Not even select everything and copy. If I generate a report, even worse, it lumps all symbols and EAs together in the positions list and eliminates the Magic Number and Comment columns, so there is no way to filter by EA. I tried some scripts but it is so difficult. I don't wanna bother with orders and deals, just position and profit.
Export the trade history via CSV and then select via Magic Number on Microsoft Excel or Python’s Pandas.

There are lot of code in the codebase and market product to do so, try looking for it on the search bar and I’m sure you’ll find what you need!

(I just typed « report by magic number » and found a few) 

Thierry Waltrich Augusto: I have two symbols running three EAs each. Each EA with a different magical number. I want to know which EA is the best, I want to see the final profit of each one since it started running. On the history tab, I can select each symbol individually, but it lumps all of the EAs together. I can add the magic number column, but I cannot exporst that list. Not even select everything and copy. If I generate a report, even worse, it lumps all symbols and EAs together in the positions list and eliminates the Magic Number and Comment columns, so there is no way to filter by EA. I tried some scripts but it is so difficult. I don't wanna bother with orders and deals, just position and profit.

As a follow-up to @Zaky Hamdoun's post, here is an example from the CodeBase, that exports your trade history into CSV format, including the magic number ...

Code Base

Export trade history to CSV v2

Fernando Morales, 2019.02.17 19:08

This is the version 2 of my script to export the trade history from MT5 selected between two dates. The resulting file is CSV that can be opened/imported with any spreadsheet software. More columns were added and fixed minor errors. The code for processing and exporting data was rewritten.
There are however other examples in the CodeBase, so do some research and find the one that best suits your needs. There are also probably some utilities in the Market as well if you prefer that.

Thank you guys.

I did try two scripts from the market, including one from MetaQuotes but they are so bad and involve so many steps and files and are so buggy. I feel like this should be part of MT5 and easily done from there, it is so common for us to want to compare different EAs and inputs. We should be able to personalise the reports with the columns we want, or at least copy the rows directly from the history panel.

I'll try looking at the CodeBase but I feel it is going to be th same.