Metatrader 4 version 1384

Hello! I was going to backtest using tickstory, but unfortunately my version of MT4 is not compatible. Could someone help me with a 1384 version? Thanks

Your topic has been moved to the section: MQL4 and MetaTrader 4
Please consider which section is most appropriate — https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172166/page6#comment_49114893

Catalin-Florin Rat: Hello! I was going to backtest using tickstory, but unfortunately my version of MT4 is not compatible. Could someone help me with a 1384 version? Thanks

I suggest you seriously consider migrating to MT5 which has built-in tick data testing and maintains real tick data history.

MT4 is no longer actively developed and is well on its way to being discontinued soon — MT4 End Of Life

Also, discussions, recommendations or suggestions for 3rd party products and services are not allowed on the forum.

MT4 End Of Life - End of active support for MT4 with no active support and updates; "What the future holds formt4 and the vast array of
MT4 End Of Life - End of active support for MT4 with no active support and updates; "What the future holds formt4 and the vast array of
  • www.mql5.com
I have heard reports that mt4 is soon to become 'end of life' with no active support or updates. Can anyone explain what the future holds for mt4 and the vast array of millions of ex4 indicators, scripts and ea's. Com/ru/forum/447913/page6#comment_47273082