I want to access my account data without launching MT4 or MT5

Hi,

I want to access my account data like the pending orders, the open trades... but without launching MT4 or MT5, because I not always behind my desk.

Can I log in directly to the broker server with the investor password and get my informations?

Ahmd Rjb Rmdan ʿBdalftah: I want to access my account data like the pending orders, the open trades... but without launching MT4 or MT5, because I not always behind my desk. Can I log in directly to the broker server with the investor password and get my informations?

Then use the MetaTrader mobile application on your smartphone or use the MetaTrader webterminal if your broker offers it.

In both case you can use your master password so that you can even interact live with your trading.

MetaTrader 5 mobile applications for iPhone/iPad and Android
MetaTrader 5 mobile applications for iPhone/iPad and Android
  • www.metatrader5.com
Mobile trading in MetaTrader 5 — Forex, stocks and futures can be traded anytime and anywhere. The installation of MetaTrader 5 for iOS or Android on your smartphone or tablet allows you to stay informed with financial information and conduct trade operations in financial markets 24 hours a day. The rich functionality of the MetaTrader 5...