1-strategy test, 2-tick data

1-When I was doing strategy testing at my brokerage firm, I could do it for up to 6 months. But for a few days I can only do it for 1 month, it does not allow more. I wonder why

2-metatrader 4 tick data does not exist. How do I expose the tick data section?

last question "Can we open 2 mt4 accounts belonging to the same brokerage firm side by side on 1 computer? (To test the strategy more than once at the same brokerage firm at the same time?)"

Your topic has been moved to the section: MQL4 and MetaTrader 4
You have been advised before. Please consider which section is most appropriate — https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172166/page6#comment_49114893

hasan102030: 1-When I was doing strategy testing at my brokerage firm, I could do it for up to 6 months. But for a few days I can only do it for 1 month, it does not allow more. I wonder why

2-metatrader 4 tick data does not exist. How do I expose the tick data section?
last question "Can we open 2 mt4 accounts belonging to the same brokerage firm side by side on 1 computer? (To test the strategy more than once at the same brokerage firm at the same time?)"

1. You have not provided enough detailed information for us to answer.
  2. MetaTrader 4 does not have historical tick data like MT5. You will have to capture it yourself. Look in the CodeBase for examples.
  3. Yes, you can run multiple MetaTrader 4 installations on your computer (maximum of 32 simultaneously).

Fernando Carreiro #:
  1. You have not provided enough detailed information for us to answer.
  2. MetaTrader 4 does not have historical tick data like MT5. You will have to capture it yourself. Look in the CodeBase for examples.
  3. Yes, you can run multiple MetaTrader 4 installations on your computer (maximum of 32 simultaneously).

1.Until a week ago, when I was doing strategy testing at my brokerage firm, 6-month data was being analyzed. but now when I try to test the strategy it only shows me 1 month data. What is the reason? By the way, when I do the tests, I always choose today as the last day.
2.I think there is tickdata in Metatrader 4 too. I'm adding a screenshot for you.
3.Let's say roboforex for example. Are you saying that I can open 32 exe files side by side in mt4? how do i do this? When I want to open it again, it transfers me to the first opened location.

Files:
tickdata_mt4.png  344 kb

hasan102030 #:

1.Until a week ago, when I was doing strategy testing at my brokerage firm, 6-month data was being analyzed. but now when I try to test the strategy it only shows me 1 month data. What is the reason? By the way, when I do the tests, I always choose today as the last day.
2.I think there is tickdata in Metatrader 4 too. I'm adding a screenshot for you.
3.Let's say roboforex for example. Are you saying that I can open 32 exe files side by side in mt4? how do i do this? When I want to open it again, it transfers me to the first opened location.

1. You have just repeated the same sentence as before. You have provided no extra information.
  2. There is not! You are using a 3rd party product to inject external tick data into the Strategy Tester. That is a hack.
  3. It does not matter which broker you downloaded MT4 from. It is the same application. You can install it multiple times to different directories and run each one at the same time (maximum of 32 at a time).

For tick data for MT4 google for Strategy Quant and/or Tickstory - BUT you are a beginner and you learn MT4:

1. despite it will end: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/454319
  2. Mt5 has integrated real tick data (MQ Demo account back to the 70ies).
MT4 End Of Life - End of active support for MT4 with no active support and updates; "What the future holds formt4 and the vast array of
MT4 End Of Life - End of active support for MT4 with no active support and updates; "What the future holds formt4 and the vast array of
  • www.mql5.com
I have heard reports that mt4 is soon to become 'end of life' with no active support or updates. Can anyone explain what the future holds for mt4 and the vast array of millions of ex4 indicators, scripts and ea's. Com/ru/forum/447913/page6#comment_47273082