Backtesting on UK IG-Demo mt4 account

I am searching for an expert advisor to buy, I am backtesting so many EAs on an UK IG-Demo mt4 account where I can “bet £1 per USD 0.00010” for most currency pairs and “bet £1 per 1.0 points” for most Indices. For majority of them I get no results/transactions even when I try to backtested expensive 30k EAs. Has any one else here tried to backtest EAs on UK IG-Demo spreadbetting account? If you can share your experience and any tips on how you managed to get majority of the EAs to work, it would be very helpful. For me a very very small percentage of the EAs I tested actually give some results/transactions, I am guessing that most EAs are designed for USD and not GBP could be one issue, my second guess is that is some Lot size issues, as the Journal errors usually indicate (however even when I try to use the same lot size setting as an EA that works, it still does not help) if any one can has had the same issue and resolved it please help.  

Most EAs are not so broker depended and surely the fact that your account is in GBP and not USD is not the reason for these mixed results.

In any case discussion and recommendations about brokers are not allowed in this forum, so you should make your own search and tests.