Auto Trading on a VPS - security issues and other problems?

Hello,

I'm wanting to run my MT5 auto trading strategy on a VPS.  What are the ways that I can stop the systems admin staff who work at the data centre from running-off with my EA strategy?  All I can think of is to lock the PC screen when I'm not doing a remote session, hide the MT4 folder on the hard drive via using some third party software, only upload the EA executable binary files, use strong passwords, encrypt all internet traffic, install a very strong software firewall, encrypt the non-system partition of the virtual hard drive using something like VeraCrypt software, make sure that when I'm doing a remote session the screen is locked, make sure when I end a remote the session the screen becomes locked immediately.

Are there any other things I can do to keep my EAs safe as we all want strong security when using a VPS to do auto trading?

Also, what are the main problems when using a VPS?  For instance, apart from the power or internet going down which hopefully should not happen too often, is it common that the Virtual Machine software gets corrupted which would mean I can't login to my VPS?  What are some other problems apart from server hardware failure that could occur that would prevent me from logging into my VPS, e.g.  problems with windows updates, software hypervisor, etc.?

Any help, comments, advice or guidance would be really appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

MQL5 VPS is a great and safe choice, you can read its advantages over regular VPS here.
8 reasons to choose MetaTrader VPS over non-specialized hosting solutions
8 reasons to choose MetaTrader VPS over non-specialized hosting solutions
  • www.mql5.com
Almost everyone who is engaged in social or algorithmic trading sooner or later recognizes the need to rent hosting for their robots or subscriptio...