Why can't I post on to blog page?

Hi,

I would like to use the trading blog section to take notes on my trading journey and share some ideas on trading strategies. But unfortunately I can not post on to blog page, the button doesn't show up. I can post on to the articles page, but I am afraid it is a bit advanced for me as I am just a newbie. At least for now, I won't be able to write that much longer articles and I would like to use the blogs page instead.

Is there any of you experiencing a similar issue?

Thank you for your replies.

Esin Sonmez: I would like to use the trading blog section to take notes on my trading journey and share some ideas on trading strategies. But unfortunately I can not post on to blog page, the button doesn't show up. I can post on to the articles page, but I am afraid it is a bit advanced for me as I am just a newbie. At least for now, I won't be able to write that much longer articles and I would like to use the blogs page instead.

Is there any of you experiencing a similar issue?

I'm not sure, by I think the blog posting only becomes available to you once your user rating has reached a minimum level.

The same limitations applies to be able to embed images in posts or publish in the CodeBase.

The minimum rating is not officially stated as far as I know, but I think it is probably in the range of 20-30.

The ratings gets updated once a day.