Signal opened XAUUSD orders but on my MT5-VPS GOLD (CTF) orders has been placed

Hi,

i use MT5 (v5 build 3980) and subscribed a signal there, which is trading XAUUSD.

On monday Sept. 25th 3 trades has been placed from signal and closed later.

But on my account not XAUUSD trades was made, there were GOLD trades, not GOLD vs USD, there were GOLD ... Barrick Gold Corp. -CFD which were traded.

How is that possible?! I'm more than shocked. 
I had to unsubscribe the signal immediately and lost 30$ for subscribtion fee of signal.

I searched a lot but can't find anything in the internet that something ever happened on MT5 or somewhere before.

I contact my broker, but they sayed i have to contact MT5 support.
The "contact center" here is just a QA-bot and don't show any help.

Can anyone tell me if i did something wrong, what i can do, how to contact real technical support?

Best regards

Ulrich Bauer

Look at this part of FAQ:

----------------------------

Besides, it may be related to the mapping as well:

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - Trader Signals Service - The most frequently asked questions will be collected and processed in this topic
Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - Trader Signals Service - The most frequently asked questions will be collected and processed in this topic
  • www.mql5.com
The most frequently asked questions related to the signals service will be collected and processed in this topic. I do not want to broadcast it anymore. Full permission to perform trading is checked for each detected symbol

Thanks for fast help,

it seems that i can't change symbols permission if it's tradeable on MT5 or not, or i'm worng?
So solution 1. Signal Provider has to change Symbol name, for example from "GOLD" to "XAUUSD"
or 2. my broker has to disable permisson for Symbol GOLD-Barrick Gold Corp. -CFD ?

Ulrich Bauer #:

Thanks for fast help,

it seems that i can't change symbols permission if it's tradeable on MT5 or not, or i'm worng?
So solution 1. Signal Provider has to change Symbol name, for example from "GOLD" to "XAUUSD"
or 2. my broker has to disable permisson for Symbol GOLD-Barrick Gold Corp. -CFD ?

The specifications of the symbols (incl the symbol names) are related to the brokers only (means: no one can do anything here about it).

Some users are selecting the broker based on mapping related to preselected signal to subscribe (just a suggestion) - look at this summary post:

How to select the broker/signal with mapping: post