Can't connect to any servers, have tried re-installing

I can't connect to any of my account servers (except for Metaquotes-Demo) on my desktop MT5 app for MAC. The account numbers with the little person icon are orange (instead of green). When I click on network bottom right, there are zero bars and it is grey and constantly searching. it says "n/a" 

I haven't had any issues until yesterday. I have tried restarting. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the MT5 app. I have checked for updates. I have checked my account credentials multiple times. It is not working on any of my three accounts (with different brokers). EDIT: I have checked internet connection.

It must be an issue in the app (not the broker), as I can connect to the accounts fine using the mobile app. 

I am at a loss for what to do next and would really appreciate some help. 

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Account Properties - Environment State - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Tommytrader99:
When I click on network bottom right, there are zero bars and it is grey and constantly searching. it says "n/a" 

It may be something with your Windows 10 64-bit computer ... may be - you are using some very strong firewall or antovirus ...

Because I am having Windows 10 64-bit laptop and I can not connect to any trading account I want. The only issue is the following: most of the brokers are providing the demo accounts for limited time only so I will need to create new demo accounts from time to time (ince in a half a year for example.

Thanks for your reply, I am running a MAC OS not a Windows, no firewall or antivirus. They are live accounts not demo.

It seems odd that i've been connecting to them no problem for 6 months, then suddenly they are not connecting. Mt5 doesn't even seem to be trying to connect, just says "n/a" next to network signal bars.

Iv'e tried three different brokers, all same issue

I do not have Mac computer so I can not practically help with this issue sorry.
But there is one summary post about Mac -  

-------------------------

Besides, I found some new discussion the users with admins about this (and similar) issue about MacOS ("machine translation" from Russian):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MetaTrader 5 for macOS: ready-made DMG package and CrossOver update

Sergey T , 2023.09.26 16:39

1. Before installing new pkgs, you need to remove old versions of terminals and their prefixes. Terminals are removed from Applications. Prefixes can be removed by going to the Finder via Go to to the hidden directory ~/Library/Application Support/.

Prefix paths:

~/Library/Application Support/Metatrader 5
~/Library/Application Support/net.metaquotes.wine.metatrader5

~/Library/Application Support/Metatrader 4
~/Library/Application Support/net.metaquotes.wine.metatrader4

2. If the terminal is installed in Crossover, then remove it from there along with the “bottle”.

3. Install terminals. During the installation process, you may need to confirm the installation of Mono and Gecko - you must confirm. Mt5 runs on MacOS starting from Mojave, Mt4 from Big Sur.

4. At the first start and during updates, Mt4 compiles built-in examples, the GUI does not start, the icon appears in the bar, the process is visible in the task manager. You need to wait for the GUI to appear without interrupting the launch.

and -

Renat Fatkhullin , 2023.09.27 12:44

Please provide technical descriptions of the system from the start banner in the terminal logs.

After installation, you must agree to the installation of Mono and Gecko. Plus deliver all updates and reboot.

Renat Fatkhullin , 2023.09.29 04:09

Did you agree to install Mono and Gecko during the first launch of the terminal after installation?

VPS failed to connect to server London 60
VPS failed to connect to server London 60
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, I´ve subscribed the VPS sevice (is not the first time) but today it is not connecting to the server MQL London 60...

Thank you I will try this