Daily drawdown report

Hey guys, I want to see daily drawn report of my mt4 account so that I can set account protection or trading halt optimally. Is there a way to do it? Also, is there a tool to calculate account protection level as percentage of equity to have maximum profit? 

I already have an ea on account which closes all positions if drawdown drops below a threshold of percentage of equity. For example, trading halts if drawdown is 2%

Thanks
Sach

sachnycHey guys, I want to see daily drawn report of my mt4 account so that I can set account protection or trading halt optimally. Is there a way to do it? Also, is there a tool to calculate account protection level as percentage of equity to have maximum profit? 

I already have an ea on account which closes all positions if drawdown drops below a threshold of percentage of equity. For example, trading halts if drawdown is 2%

No, such functionality is not built-in, but such a program can be made, however ...

• Usually people who can't code don't receive free help on this forum.
  • If you show your attempts and describe your problem clearly, you will most probably receive an answer from the community. Use the CODE button (Alt-S) when inserting code.
  • To learn MQL programming, you can research the many available Articles on the subject, or examples in the Codebase, as well as reference the online Documentation.
  • If you do not want to learn to code, that is not a problem. You can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (also sometimes free). However, recommendations or suggestions for Market products are not allowed on the forum, so you will have to do your own research.
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.

Fernando Carreiro #:

No, such functionality is not built-in, but such a program can be made, however ...

• Usually people who can't code don't receive free help on this forum.
  • If you show your attempts and describe your problem clearly, you will most probably receive an answer from the community. Use the CODE button (Alt-S) when inserting code.
  • To learn MQL programming, you can research the many available Articles on the subject, or examples in the Codebase, as well as reference the online Documentation.
  • If you do not want to learn to code, that is not a problem. You can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (also sometimes free). However, recommendations or suggestions for Market products are not allowed on the forum, so you will have to do your own research.
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.
It is interesting that this is such a popular software and does not have basic report on drawdown. 

sachnyc #: It is interesting that this is such a popular software and does not have basic report on drawdown. 

It does have reporting on various drawdown metrics, just not a daily one.

Also, MT4 is no longer being developed and may soon reach its end-of-life ... MT4 End Of Life