can't install mt4 on windows server 2012R2

Hello, I have encountered an issue with installing MT4 on a VPS again. The symptom is that it freezes for an extended period of time without any errors. I can't close the installation program and have to shut it down using the task manager.

I have verified that this issue only occurs with Windows version 2012r2. I tested installing it on Windows 2019 and 2022, and both installed normally.

The problem isn't due to the VPS providers since I am currently using three different ones. This issue had arisen 3 months ago, was resolved, but has resurfaced now.

I would like the team to investigate and rectify it

Best regards
Files:
Untitled.png  5042 kb

Manu Tabtim:
Hello, I have encountered an issue with installing MT4 on a VPS again. The symptom is that it freezes for an extended period of time without any errors. I can't close the installation program and have to shut it down using the task manager.

I have verified that this issue only occurs with Windows version 2012r2. I tested installing it on Windows 2019 and 2022, and both installed normally.

The problem isn't due to the VPS providers since I am currently using three different ones. This issue had arisen 3 months ago, was resolved, but has resurfaced now.

I would like the team to investigate and rectify it

Best regards
There is a serious issue with MT4 when it comes to connecting to VPS. I use a Metaquotes server and I ran into the same problem. I can't access it.