Broker Optimisation

Hi Guys,

I have a question, i'm quite familiar with the stratagy tester but what i wanna know is, for example... i have a broker trial with a 10K account running for 2 weeks with a EA.
Were can you see in the backtest if the EA violates the daily DD over the complete test period?

Thanks in advance.

Mickey

Mickey19881 #: I have a question, i'm quite familiar with the stratagy tester but what i wanna know is, for example... i have a broker trial with a 10K account running for 2 weeks with a EA.
Were can you see in the backtest if the EA violates the daily DD over the complete test period?

There aren't any data for the daily account drawdown on the strategy tester, all the drawdown details are for the overall testing period.

Mickey19881: I have a question, i'm quite familiar with the stratagy tester but what i wanna know is, for example... i have a broker trial with a 10K account running for 2 weeks with a EA.

You would have to code that analysis into the EA itself and have it report it to the logs.

Another way, is to code a separate MQL program to take in the list of trades produced by the original EA and then emulate them to analyse the Balance/Equity/Drawdown for those conditions.