Is it permitted to communicate with a freelance programer outside of MQL5 before a job is complete?

Exactly what the title is.

Programer wants to communicate via telegram and my first thought is how would there be a record if this goes into arbitration. 

I want to decline this request but I'm wondering if communication via non-MQL5 before a job is completed is in violation of any rules. Thanks

Robert Victor Huizar:

Programer wants to communicate via telegram and my first thought is how would there be a record if this goes into arbitration. 

I want to decline this request but I'm wondering if communication via non-MQL5 before a job is completed is in violation of any rules. Thanks

From my understanding of the rules this is forbidden, for the exact reason that you stated. 

Robert Victor Huizar:

You are allowed to put your Email and other social links in your bio, Of course people would rather want to work through other channels, especially developers as MQL5 has some charges. But to answer you directly, it would be no, it is not allowed, because you are already in process of doing it through MQL5. If a client has emailed a developer, or contacted him through Telegram then it would be a private matter, and payments will be handled as such. But if a job has started on MQL5, it is not allowed to continue it outside MQL5