The VPS icon disappeared after failed renewal of a subscription

Hello all,

due to low amount of funds on my MQL account a subscription of VPS hosting ended. I've tried to buy it again only to discover the icons of VPS are greyed out or disappeared in the MetaTrader5.

I am correctly logged in to the MQL account as well as to the trading account.

Does anyone have this issue? Can you help me please?

Thanks!

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
The fastest VPS server for forex trading from the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal developers
Files:

First deposit the necessary funds into your MQL5 account and then select the MQL5 way of payment during checkout of your MQL5 VPS subscription.

Also make sure that you are logged into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community with your jassakj login and NOT your email or any other.

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/jassakj/accounting/choosein

Eleni Anna Branou #:

First deposit the necessary funds into your MQL5 account and then select the MQL5 way of payment during checkout of your MQL5 VPS subscription.

Also make sure that you are logged into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community with your jassakj login and NOT your email or any other.

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/jassakj/accounting/choosein

I do have sufficient funds and I am correctly logged in - I still cannot proceed to the VPS window in the MT5.

jassakj #:
I do have sufficient funds and I am correctly logged in - I still cannot proceed to the VPS window in the MT5.

Logout of your MQL5 account in your MT4/5 terminal, restart your MT4/5 terminal and then login again into your MQL5 account.

Then try again.

If the problem persists, try in another MT4/5 terminal to see if you have the same issue, if not unistall and install again the MT4/5 terminal that cause you this issue.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Logout of your MQL5 account in your MT4/5 terminal, restart your MT4/5 terminal and then login again into your MQL5 account.

Then try again.

If the problem persists, try in another MT4/5 terminal to see if you have the same issue, if not unistall and install again the MT4/5 terminal that cause you this issue.

I've tried all of the above except reinstalling (I am afraid the activations of bought products will get used), none of it helps.

The issue somehow resolved itself... after switching between computers (without reinstalling the MT5) it had just appeared.