Freelance Service

is there any restriction to provide a demo version products (E A) to Customer, as the stage of discussion before selecting me as developer....??? 

Mohammad Shahin:
is there any restriction to provide a demo version products (E A) to Customer, as the stage of discussion before selecting me as developer....??? 

As long as the customer cannot directly see or infer who you are then its okay . 

(links , description , links on the chart , info on the chart , logos , names  etc)

Lorentzos Roussos #:

As long as the customer cannot directly see or infer who you are then its okay . 

(links , description , links on the chart , info on the chart , logos , names  etc)

would you pls tell me in more detail ?

Mohammad Shahin #:

read the rules: https://www.mql5.com/en/job/rules#warning

Rules of Using the Freelance Service
Rules of Using the Freelance Service
  • www.mql5.com
Rules of Using the Freelance Service: general provisions, execution of orders, payments,

Mohammad Shahin #:

If you want to send a demo for being selected, the customer must not be able to "follow" or "reverse infer" who you are .

For instance , if you have a product that is famous in the market , by name or design , and you send a demo to a customer for the same "mechanism" , you must remove links from the inputs tab , remove any links you have inside the product , change the name . etc .

The customer must see the demo and think "the only way to communicate with him is through the chat on this project" . 

You can place links to the project itself however as they tend to forget .

(i don't know if you can place links directly to your conversation with them in the project as i suspect these links are different for the 2 counterparts)

On the other hand , if you are the only one who can do something , then you cannot avoid it but don't let the customer mention it and keep them in the project.

Lorentzos Roussos #:

If you want to send a demo for being selected, the customer must not be able to "follow" or "reverse infer" who you are .

For instance , if you have a product that is famous in the market , by name or design , and you send a demo to a customer for the same "mechanism" , you must remove links from the inputs tab , remove any links you have inside the product , change the name . etc .

The customer must see the demo and think "the only way to communicate with him is through the chat on this project" . 

You can place links to the project itself however as they tend to forget .

(i don't know if you can place links directly to your conversation with them in the project as i suspect these links are different for the 2 counterparts)

On the other hand , if you are the only one who can do something , then you cannot avoid it but don't let the customer mention it and keep them in the project.

Thank you very much for your excellent & informative reply.