daily charts

hey guys!

i'm facing this problem for a long time, but i really want to do something about it. the market opens at 23.00, right? so on daily charts i'll get every week a small bar compared to the others. besides that, due to the same thing, i'll get 6 daily bars in a week instead of only five.

i think that this little problem is really a major one when you are a technical trader, because on daily charts almost all of your indicators will go crazy.

i would like to know if there are more people who consider this thing a problem and if so, what can we do about it?
i would really like to have 24 hour long bars on daily charts.

thanks!

ps: sorry for my poor english.

hey mate! yeah, I also find this a pain... it'll mess up your indicators a little, but I think that not being able to hide the afterhours market is even worse when you're looking at intraday data. almost every technical analysis technique will give you wrong entries or exits, since time is recorded on the charts, while the market hasn't got the liquidity it normaly has during normal trading hours...

So, I'd like to suggest a tool where you chose the hours you wanted to see. For example: 9:00-18:00 or 08:00-22:00, and not display the rest, which just knocks you off...

thanks!