uploading custom indicator to the code base issue?

Hi guys, i have a simple technical indicator i created for MT4 using MQL4. I thought i followed all the guidelines to properly upload it to the CodeBase, but it is not letting me move forward to complete the process. Excuse me if the question is totally newbie, but how do i get the code fully uploaded into the codebase so that i can share it with people/community? This screenshot was taken when i was on step 1, but i've tried a couple times and i can get to step 4, but every time i get to step 4, i can't move forward. There is nothing i can do, it just sits there. I can't share the link to the file or anything. Please lemme know. Thanks!

Read each of the steps and at the end of steps 2 and 3 there is a checkbox for "I have read ...".

At step 4 you must attach the source file as well as click on "Edit" to fill in the description.

Then at step 5 that after the verification, then there will be a Publish button.

The instruction are always displayed, and seem logical to me, so I don't really understand where you are going wrong.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Read each of the steps and at the end of steps 2 and 3 there is a checkbox for "I have read ...".

At step 4 you must attach the source file as well as click on "Edit" to fill in the description.

Then at step 5 that after the verification, then there will be a Publish button.

The instruction are always displayed, and seem logical to me, so I don't really understand where you are going wrong.

thanks for your reply. maybe i'm using an outdated browser or something, but there is nowhere to go once i hit step 4. its so weird.

moneygamess #: thanks for your reply. maybe i'm using an outdated browser or something, but there is nowhere to go once i hit step 4. its so weird.
How is that when your own screenshot shows a Step 5 (Test)?