Is all trading history possible?

Hello everybody.

I would like to know if there is a way to access the entire trading history through the OrdersHistoryTotal() function.

If so, how can I do this via code?

Thank you in advance for everyone's help and understanding.

Jeovane Reges:
Hello everybody.

I would like to know if there is a way to access the entire trading history through the OrdersHistoryTotal() function.

If so, how can I do this via code?

Thank you in advance for everyone's help and understanding.
https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/trading/historyorderstotal

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback. But I would like something similar for MT4.

In MT4, if the user defines the trading history period, I cannot access beyond the defined period.

Jeovane Reges #: Thanks for the feedback. But I would like something similar for MT4. In MT4, if the user defines the trading history period, I cannot access beyond the defined period.
MT5 does not work in the same as MT4. Adjust your way of thinking to the way MT5 works and not MT4.

Fernando Carreiro #: MT5 does not work in the same as MT4. Adjust your way of thinking to the way MT5 works and not MT4.

Hello, Fernando Carreiro.

That's what I'm trying to do as the code I'm going to go is for MT4. As I didn't find a succinct way I decided to seek help on the forum.

Any idea where I should start? Thanks.

Jeovane Reges #That's what I'm trying to do as the code I'm going to go is for MT4. As I didn't find a succinct way I decided to seek help on the forum. Any idea where I should start? Thanks.

Articles

Orders, Positions and Deals in MetaTrader 5

MetaQuotes, 2011.02.01 16:13

Creating a robust trading robot cannot be done without an understanding of the mechanisms of the MetaTrader 5 trading system. The client terminal receives the information about the positions, orders, and deals from the trading server. To handle this data properly using the MQL5, it's necessary to have a good understanding of the interaction between the MQL5-program and the client terminal.