Some assistance needed. Freelance

Im not quite sure after reading through the rules how to go about handing over a product to a client.

Let us use my situation. The customer requested to develop a specific indicator. Now the finished product is compiled and tested. Am i allowed to add a license and time duration for a demo period in my code? 

How does it work exactly, how am i certain the customer wont grab and run? Or is there a certain "prototype" to be sent? 

Im sorry if this is a silly question, but it doesn't state anywhere what should be sent to the customer in clear detail, at least not what i was reading.

Nardus Van Staden:

Im not quite sure after reading through the rules how to go about handing over a product to a client.

Let us use my situation. The customer requested to develop a specific indicator. Now the finished product is compiled and tested. Am i allowed to add a license and time duration for a demo period in my code? 

How does it work exactly, how am i certain the customer wont grab and run? Or is there a certain "prototype" to be sent? 

Im sorry if this is a silly question, but it doesn't state anywhere what should be sent to the customer in clear detail, at least not what i was reading.

The are three steps to complete an order:

1. Requeriment specification
  2. Demonstration
  3. Handover and payment
Once you have acepted the requirements there is no way to cancel the job without the agreement of both parts. Of course you can add restrictions in the demonstration step, but need send a completelly functional version and the code before confirm handover and payment. If you do the job as resquested and the customer do not respond after some days, or request changes beyond the requirements without agree in increasing the value of the job, you can request arbitration to complete the job and release the money.