Code to select all horizontal lines on a chart and move all the lines to new price value

Hallo!

I normally draw several support/resistance horizontal lines on my chart eg for NAS100 on MT5.i would draw eg a horizontal line on price point 14,960 ;15,000 ;15,050 and so forth.

Sometimes I want to move all the horizontal lines up or down the chart with a specific value eg I want to move the all the horizontal lines by 20 points so that on the price points above I move 14,960 to 14,980 price point 15,000 to 15,020 price point 15,050 to 15,070 and so forth.I normally do it manually for each horizontal line and since I have very many horizontal lines its a tedious process.

If someone has a code/program whereby I can select a certain chart eg NAS100,have the code loop and select all the horizontal lines on this chart and I should be able to add the value by which I want all horizontal lines to move eg by 20 points as explained above and all the horizontal lines should be able to move by that price value.Also,I can use same code to eg go to another chart like US500 and have it move all horizontal lines eg by 5 points or whichever  points I want it to move by. 

If someone could supply me with such a code I will be very grateful.

Thanks.

Joe Trader: If someone has a code/program

Select your lines, control drag one of them.