MY WISH LIST !!! ..... or ...... "do these features exist"

I would very much like the following features in MetaQuotes:
..... in the following order .....

1) Option to NOT SCOLL CHART WITH click, hold and drag of MOUSE.
I often find my self putting a line study near the edge of a chart and the chart "runs away" from the current position. Please make an option to only scoll with keyboard.

2) Option to NOT SNAP OBJECTS/LINE STUDIES to nearest bar's high/low.
example: When the end point of a trend line is near the end of a bar it will snap to that bars high/low point. Very fursturating when I just want to extend the line study and keep the current slope set.

3) A SELECT OBJECT button in the OBJECTS LIST.
I just want to select an object, not "show" which moves the chart and doesn't select. Please....

4) Option to ZOOM WITH CURRENT BAR LOCKED IN PLACE.
This would be a backtesting godsend. Is there a way to + / - magnify and keep the current bar on the rightmost side of the chart?????

5) Please make custom time frames an intergral part of the software.
I know its been a subject in many topics before. But this would be very helpfull.

6) Linked chart scroll for manual back testing.
I have a dream of being able to manualy back test multiple time frames at once. Example. Say I have the daily, hourly, 30minute, 5 minute charts side by side for the Euro. In order to do a backtest the same way a live trade would happen, I should be able to move the chart one bar at a time (F12) and have the other OPEN charts update in tandem as they would in real time. ( In other words, hit F12 24 times on the hourly chart, and the daily chart will move one bar and the 30 minute chart would move 48 bars.)
MetaStock Pro, E-Signal Premier don't do this, I've tried.
This would be REALLY GREAT!!! if I could do this for back testing strategies!!!

7) Global Settings for objects/line studies.
Example: Instead of manually choosing each object on a chart and selecting "show on daily chart only", A very good option would be to choose for all objects, not just one. A big clutter saver.

Suggestions / Please Help?
Duncan

Your dreams near came true :)

2. Option to NOT SNAP OBJECTS/LINE STUDIES to nearest bar's high/low.
Please select "Tools - Options" menu, "Objects" tab and set "Magnet sensitivity" on "0" pixels.

3. A SELECT OBJECT button in the OBJECTS LIST.
You can press "Ctrl+B" to edit the objects list.

4. Option to ZOOM WITH CURRENT BAR LOCKED IN PLACE.
There is "Fixed chart position" mark that can be shifted. It is shown in the left lower corner of the chart when the "Chart shift" button is pressed. Also, please refer "Chart Management — Working with Charts" topic in MetaTrader 4 help file for more details.

5. Please make custom time frames an intergral part of the software.

Thankyou!

#3 is not really what I was after, nor was #5, but I'm not complaining!

Blessed be the lock in place option - 3 cheers for the forum. Now If I could get #1, 6, 7

Duncan