2 trades popped out of nowhere

I tried to enter a trade on DOGE. I used limit order to type in the lot, which is 808818.45, and entered entry price, stop loss, and take profit of DOGE. 

I then clicked "place". However, the system froze. I clicked "place" a few more times but it's already frozen. I refreshed the page and found the order wasn't executed. It completely disappeared. 

I then entered a trade on LINK and that was executed just fine. However, 15 minutes later out of nowhere, MATIC popped up on screen with DOGE's lot, which is 808818.45. I exited the position right away. 

Then 20 minutes later, MATIC popped up again with the same amount of lot. I quickly exited the position again. 

In the screenshots, you can see that MATIC was executed with market order even though I tried to trade DOGE using limit order with DOGE's entry price, stop loss and take profit. I didn't try to trade MATIC at all.

This is very unusual. Have you seen this problem before? Could it be that there's a delay due to my computer's performance or Internet connection? Or could it be from Metatrader? 

Mac79: Could it be that there's a delay due to my computer's performance or Internet connection? Or could it be from Metatrader? 

The delay was due to your broker (possibly a DOS attack), which you made worse by repeatedly clicking on the button.

William Roeder #:

The delay was due to your broker (possibly a DOS attack), which you made worse by repeatedly clicking on the button.

Hi William. Thank you very much for your reply. What's puzzling to me is could a DOS attack make it execute a trade I didn't intend to? So in my case, I was trying to trade DOGE and I didn't touch MATIC's order at all, but then MATIC's trades were executed 2 times within the span of 20 minutes each. I thought that DOS attack only makes it so you can't access the website's service at all, instead of being able to access the site but then the trading details are changed, but then I'm not fully familiar with it. 

Is the platform (mt5) offered by the broker officially or are you using a utility to route the orders ? 

Lorentzos Roussos #:
Is the platform (mt5) offered by the broker officially or are you using a utility to route the orders ? 

Hi Lorentzos. I'm trading with a prop firm called Crypto Fund Trader. This is what their support says:

" For the CFT platform we work with several liquidity providers but not brokers. For MT5 we work with RLCrates which is our own data provider."

I'm using MT5, so I guess I'm using their RLCrates. 

Just to be clear, I don't use any extra software to trade. I manually log into MT5 web version to trade every time.

Mac79 #:

Hi Lorentzos. I'm trading with a prop firm called Crypto Fund Trader. This is what their support says:

" For the CFT platform we work with several liquidity providers but not brokers. For MT5 we work with RLCrates which is our own data provider."

I'm using MT5, so I guess I'm using their RLCrates. 

Just to be clear, I don't use any extra software to trade. I manually log into MT5 web version to trade every time.

I see . From your lots i understand you are not margin trading ,correct ?

Lorentzos Roussos #:

I see . From your lots i understand you are not margin trading ,correct ?

Correct. I'm trading in their demo account right now. When I pass their evaluation phases, I will get funded and use their capital to trade. 

Mac79 #:

Correct. I'm trading in their demo account right now. When I pass their evaluation phases, I will get funded and use their capital to trade. 

i see , there's probably issues in their backend . This could hardly be an issue with the mt5 platform -i assume-. 

So if you are certain you clicked on Doge then contact them .

Lorentzos Roussos #:

i see , there's probably issues in their backend . This could hardly be an issue with the mt5 platform -i assume-. 

So if you are certain you clicked on Doge then contact them .

I already did but they said from their end nothing unusual happened. They kept insisting I traded MATIC without knowing. I don't know how to communicate with them because they're sure they did nothing wrong and they're unwilling to help me figure out what could've caused the problem. 

Mac79 #:

I already did but they said from their end nothing unusual happened. They kept insisting I traded MATIC without knowing. I don't know how to communicate with them because they're sure they did nothing wrong and they're unwilling to help me figure out what could've caused the problem. 

Well if you are 100% certain you clicked on doge and you did not misclick under it in the market watch then be careful with them .

One more thing you can do in future prop challenges with them is have a private youtube livestream of the terminal.

It caches up to 24hours back if i'm not mistaken (in video) so , if something funny happens you go back to the stream and extract it and send it to them.

Lorentzos Roussos #:

Well if you are 100% certain you clicked on doge and you did not misclick under it in the market watch then be careful with them .

One more thing you can do in future prop challenges with them is have a private youtube livestream of the terminal.

It caches up to 24hours back if i'm not mistaken (in video) so , if something funny happens you go back to the stream and extract it and send it to them.

Thanks for the tip. I used to record my screen when I traded too (using Command + Shift + 5 on an iMac), but it significantly slowed down my computer, so I stopped. I will try livestreaming and see if my computer will be slow or not.