How to get the name of EA running in my account

I have a live trading account. Someone has put an EA on my account but not disclosing the name. Can I get the name of EA? I have all the credentials of my account.

techansaari:
I have a live trading account. Someone has put an EA on my account but not disclosing the name. Can I get the name of EA? I have all the credentials of my account.
That is not possible.

You should not give away login details to other people. It might be on violation of your brokers terms of use.

Dominik Egert #:
That is not possible.

You should not give away login details to other people. It might be on violation of your brokers terms of use.
I know sir, that is different issue. What I wanted to know is, Is there any process through which I can know which EA is running in my account?

techansaari #:
I know sir, that is different issue. What I wanted to know is, Is there any process through which I can know which EA is running in my account?

Look into the trade history, the EA may leave a comment with its name, the magic numbers of manual trades are 0 while normally EA defines its own number and maybe this number can reveal the EA as they should be unique.

Carl Schreiber #:

Look into the trade history, the EA may leave a comment with its name, the magic numbers of manual trades are 0 while normally EA defines its own number and maybe this number can reveal the EA as they should be unique.

Thanks Carl, I got its magical number, now looking for any way to find it's name. I want to buy it.

techansaari #:
Thanks Carl, I got its magical number, now looking for any way to find it's name. I want to buy it.
Still struggling and quite amazed why it is very hard to know. EA is not a secret thing it is for sale to everyone.

techansaari #: Still struggling and quite amazed why it is very hard to know. EA is not a secret thing it is for sale to everyone.

Because it is not "normal" to be allowing a 3rd party to be operating on your trading account, especially without your express knowledge about the details.

It is "dangerous" and usually even violates broker terms.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Because it is not "normal" to be allowing a 3rd party to be operating on your trading account, especially without your express knowledge about the details.

It is "dangerous" and usually even violates broker terms.

Sir, let's change the question, my friend is running an EA which is good, I have it's investor password. Now can i know which EA he is running? He is not telling me the name of EA.

techansaari #: Sir, let's change the question, my friend is running an EA which is good, I have it's investor password. Now can i know which EA he is running? He is not telling me the name of EA.

Your question may have changed somewhat, but the answers given so far will still be the same.