MT5 on 4k monitor

I have a question about 4k monitors.

I am currently using a full HD monitor.
When I display a chart in full screen on a full HD monitor, for example, the past chart is displayed until about May 17, 2023.

However, if this chart is divided into four parts as it is in this size (placed in the lower left corner), the past chart is displayed only until June 29, 2023.

I think this much is obvious.

Here is what I am wondering about.

Since a 4k monitor has a resolution of 4 fullHD(s), does this mean that when the chart is displayed in 4 sections, the each chart displayed in full screen on the full HD monitor will be placed in the lower left corner?
(In other words, in this case, would the chart be displayed in the past until about May 17, 2023?)

Or, since the 4k monitor is the size of a 4k resolution and is only divided into 4 sections, will it end up being the same as the 4 sections of a full HD monitor and only be displayed until June 29, 2023?

What I would like to achieve is...

Full screen display of charts on a full HD monitor x 4.

Is this possible if I purchase a 4k monitor?

If there is anyone who knows more about this, please let me know.

Thank you in advance.
Files:
sdfg1.jpg  1418 kb

There is one discussion thread about it (the the replies by admins):
Using the MT5 on a 4K monitor

Using the MT5 on a 4K monitor - Trouble with MT5: Small font in some windows is not readable without a magnifying glass
Using the MT5 on a 4K monitor - Trouble with MT5: Small font in some windows is not readable without a magnifying glass
  • www.mql5.com
Despite of the impressive size of the monitor a lot of windows in mt5 contain small font which is not readable without a magnifier. The order window next to it is the opposite: the font size in the header text is comfortable, while the text in the window itself is terribly small

If your goal is to have four separate Full HD-sized chart sections displayed side by side, as if you had four Full HD monitors in a 2x2 configuration, a 4K monitor could achieve this. You would have each chart quadrant taking up a Full HD-sized space, providing a layout similar to what you'd get with four physical Full HD monitors.

a 4K monitor can allow you to display multiple Full HD-sized content sections simultaneously, like your desired setup. The resolution of each chart segment would remain Full HD, but the larger screen real estate can potentially let you view more data points on each chart. Keep in mind that the specific timeline displayed on the charts will depend on the data and chart settings rather than the monitor resolution.

The resolution of each chart segment would remain Full HD, but the larger screen real estate can potentially let you view more data points on each chart. Keep in mind that the specific timeline displayed on the charts will depend on the data and chart settings rather than the monitor resolution.