Formula for Real Volume?

I've been searching far and wide for a sentiment or real volume indicator to put in  EA but to no avail.
So, I want to attempt to make my own using tick movement but i dont kno how, like I've used the ticks per sec in formula block but i dont think thats enough to show real volume?

Please reference the documentation. The built-in indicators (iVolumes) and many custom indicators, already cater for real volume (it is one of the selection parameters).

Also look at the MQL5 functions, iRealVolume, CopyRealVolume, CopyRates, CopyTicks, etc.

EDIT: Please note, that real volume is only available of Exchange symbols. It is not available for non-centralised markets like Forex or CFDs.

Documentation on MQL5: Technical Indicators / iVolumes
Documentation on MQL5: Technical Indicators / iVolumes
  • www.mql5.com
iVolumes - Technical Indicators - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Fernando Carreiro #:

Please reference the documentation. The built-in indicators (iVolumes) and many custom indicators, already cater for real volume (it is one of the selection parameters).

Also look at the MQL5 functions, iRealVolume, CopyRealVolume, CopyRates, CopyTicks, etc.

EDIT: Please note, that real volume is only available of Exchange symbols. It is not available for non-centralised markets like Forex or CFDs.

thnkx!