MT5 Alerts Question

Does anyone know if there is a way in MT5 to have popup reminders to alert traders when a commodity contract is about to expire?   Any help is appreciated.

tradeking2008:
Does anyone know if there is a way in MT5 to have popup reminders to alert traders when a commodity contract is about to expire?   Any help is appreciated.

Yes, it is possible to set up popup reminders in MT5 to alert traders when a commodity contract is about to expire. You can use the **"Alerts"** feature in MT5 to set up a reminder for the expiration date of a contract. Here are the steps:

1. Right-click on the contract you want to set up an alert for.

2. Select **"Create Alert"**.

3. In the **"Alerts"** window that appears, select **"Expiration"** from the **"Event"** dropdown menu.

4. Set the **"Time before event"** field to the number of minutes/hours/days before expiration that you want to be alerted.

5. Click on **"Create"**.

You can also set up alerts for other events such as price levels and technical indicators¹.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

¹: [How to Set Up Alerts in MetaTrader 5](https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/alerts)

I don't see any of those parameters in the Alert Popup Box (see attached screenshot).  The only thing I see that corresponds is Expiration but I am not sure if that is the expiration for the alert or expiration for the contract?   Any addiitional help is appreciated.
Files:
Alert_Box.png  13 kb