Indicators: Trend Dashboard Indicator

Trend Dashboard Indicator:

Trend Dashboard Indicator MetaTrader 5 indicator — a multi-timeframe indicator that is based on three standard indicators: Stochastic oscillator, RSI (Relative Strength Index), and CCI (Commodity Channel Index). It displays current trend directions for M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1, and MN1 timeframes. When you follow such an indicator you have a clear picture of the trends across all important timeframes. It doesn't matter which timeframe you attach this indicator to. The indicator can be downloaded for MT4 and MT5.

Trend Dashboard Indicator

Author: Achmad Dzul Fadliladhim Rofik

Thank you It's a great structure for reviewing multiple indicators . Much appreciated.

Thanks you!!!

Thank you very much.

Thank You it is excellent

good heart of you

This dashboard works the other way around for me in Metatrader 5. That is, when the candle rises, all four indicators show sales, and when the candle falls, all four indicators show buying. Please guide me to set it up. Thankful

would like 8 hr also, further it's 100% usefull

Great contribution!! Thanks

It is very functional and creative, I think it would be great if the indicators could be set by the user along with their customization settings as well as time frames.

Yanis Moutsanas Carela #: Thanks you!!!
seatrips #: would like 8 hr also, further it's 100% usefull
mtrader #: It is very functional and creative, I think it would be great if the indicators could be set by the user along with their customization settings as well as time frames.
linfo2 #: Thank you It's a great structure for reviewing multiple indicators . Much appreciated.
Francisco Rayol #: Great contribution!! Thanks
keyvan radjabalizadeh #: This dashboard works the other way around for me in Metatrader 5. That is, when the candle rises, all four indicators show sales, and when the candle falls, all four indicators show buying. Please guide me to set it up. Thankful
Lateef Olabanji Lawal #: Thank you very much.
Gus Fik #: good heart of you

You're welcome keep your risk low profit will follow