How do you price your EA's

Morning all

This is a question specifically for those who have their EA in the market place: how do you all derive a price for your EA?

TheHonestPrussian:

Morning all

This is a question specifically for those who have their EA in the market place: how do you all derive a price for your EA?

Interesting topic.
I put them for free download. Because I cannot garantee their performance to be as good as the backtest.
It's all up to the trader how he uses the EA. 

If its a utility(meaning it does not make or guarantee money) i consider existing prices of goods in the West.

But one price point does not create fomo . I -for now- disagree with it however , the candidate buyer rushes to test it and gather information for it to get a good price .

Scarcity blinds the critical mind (in all aspects of life) 

Yashar Seyyedin #:
Interesting topic.
I put them for free download. Because I cannot garantee their performance to be as good as the backtest.
It's all up to the trader how he uses the EA. 

Yes, well I see a lot of EA's on here and I cannot for the life of me see how they come to justifying the prices they're charging. As you correctly state, although there's no guarantee that performance will be as good as backtesting, what are your thoughts on applying estimated future cashflows, discounted at a rate of return which is competitive to all other developers on here? 

I'm only doing some research on this because I'm writing an article on this topic.