Payment is review by administration

I finished freelance job 3 weeks ago, client confirmed the job, left review, source code was delivered. 2 weeks after the handover step I expected money release, but the payment went to status "checked by administration". 
In the next day I submited ticket to service desk. Its been 4 working days, 7 weekdays since I did that and there is no response from admins. 
What else can I do?

1. Its summer and holiday time be patient...
  2. Read the rules: https://www.mql5.com/en/job/rules#part_IV
    6. The payment for a completed work transferred to the account of the Developer shall be frozen for 2 weeks for approval
Rules of Using the Freelance Service
Rules of Using the Freelance Service
  • www.mql5.com
Rules of Using the Freelance Service: general provisions, execution of orders, payments,

Bartlomiej Gorski:
I finished freelance job 3 weeks ago, client confirmed the job, left review, source code was delivered. 2 weeks after the handover step I expected money release, but the payment went to status "checked by administration". 
In the next day I submited ticket to service desk. Its been 4 working days, 7 weekdays since I did that and there is no response from admins. 
What else can I do?

Don't worry be patient, I used to think it was not possible to withdraw the money too, within 3 months and I contacted the service desk, then I followed the instructions and it was successfully withdrawn

Dao Thi Thanh Nguyet #:

Don't worry be patient, I used to think it was not possible to withdraw the money too, within 3 months and I contacted the service desk, then I followed the instructions and it was successfully withdrawn

Thank you