Metatrader 4 + ExpressVPN = not working anymore (no connection) - 07/27/2023

Hello everybody,

Since 2 days, all my metatraders 4 (macos, ios and windows 11) stop to connect to trading accounts unless I deactivate my ExpressVPN.

I have been working with MT4 + ExpressVPN seamlessly during 3 years and since 2 days it just does not work anymore.

I've spent hours with ExpressVPN support to check if it came from them, we did all the possible tests, nothing abnormal.

As a full time trader, this is really problematic.

Does someone is experiencing the same problems ?

I really don't know what to do, any idea is more than welcome.

If some of you are using MT4 and a VPN without any problems, please let me know which brand so I will migrate with them.

Thanx,

Toni

I just signed up today and it won't work with express either on my end. I am looking at VPS now. 

What's the reason of using a VPN if it works correctly without?

Just curious...

Golgoth: If some of you are using MT4 and a VPN without any problems, please let me know which brand so I will migrate with them.

Windscribe works fine.

Any solution to "No connection" error while using ExpressVPN? Thanks

Golgoth:

Hello everybody,

Since 2 days, all my metatraders 4 (macos, ios and windows 11) stop to connect to trading accounts unless I deactivate my ExpressVPN.

I have been working with MT4 + ExpressVPN seamlessly during 3 years and since 2 days it just does not work anymore.

I've spent hours with ExpressVPN support to check if it came from them, we did all the possible tests, nothing abnormal.

As a full time trader, this is really problematic.

Does someone is experiencing the same problems ?

I really don't know what to do, any idea is more than welcome.

If some of you are using MT4 and a VPN without any problems, please let me know which brand so I will migrate with them.

Thanx,

Toni

did you ever find a fix?