Setting Background - Foreground Level of drawn objects?

Hey there, is there a way to adjust the level of a drawn object?
I would like to draw a rectangle, than many arrows. The rectangle should remain in the foreground though.

Thank you very much in advance!

1. Then the rectangle will hide your arrows.
  2. Draw them in back to front order.

do you mean that I shall drawm them in code after each other?

can't do. Because I draw the arrows from price data and the rect is drawn on startup.

Eugen Funk #:

do you mean that I shall drawm them in code after each other?

can't do. Because I draw the arrows from price data and the rect is drawn on startup.

Do Williams solution , or , if i remember (will check when home) if you hide and snow the rectangle it will come to the front of the "3rd axis"

Lorentzos Roussos #:

Do Williams solution , or , if i remember (will check when home) if you hide and snow the rectangle it will come to the front of the "3rd axis"

Thank you!
How do I hide the rectangle? I checked the properties here and did not find anything for hide/show/display or similar.

PS: I tried these commands but they do not help 

ObjectSetInteger(chartNum, name, OBJPROP_ZORDER, 999);
ObjectSetInteger(chartNum, panel_name, OBJPROP_BACK, false);

Thanks again!

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Object Properties - Objects Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Eugen Funk #:

Thank you!
How do I hide the rectangle? I checked the properties here and did not find anything for hide/show/display or similar.

PS: I tried these commands but they do not help 

Thanks again!

with OBJPROP_TIMEFRAMES 

OBJ_ALL_PERIODS -> Show

OBJ_NO_PERIODS -> Hide 

if i'm not misataken

Lorentzos Roussos #:

with OBJPROP_TIMEFRAMES 

OBJ_ALL_PERIODS -> Show

OBJ_NO_PERIODS -> Hide 

if i'm not misataken

yeah, thats MQL style! 😅