SymbolInfoInteger(NULL,SYMBOL_SWAP_MODE) returns an impossible value not included in the MT5 documentation!?!

SymbolInfoInteger(NULL,SYMBOL_SWAP_MODE) should only return values from 0 to 8, but with crypto pairs on a demo account I use to test code, it will return 9...?

I'm not sure if this can give a clue as to what is causing this but the symbol names with this broker all have an extension, and for a pair like BTC/USD, the symbol specifications show:

Swap type: USD
Swap long: -19.136148
Swap short: -18.406379

I'm not sure if this is just an error by the broker but if I use EnumToString(), MT5 doesn't recognize the value either and just returns the string "ENUM_SYMBOL_SWAP_MODE::9"

Does anyone know what this means?

The margin currency and base currency for this pair is BTC and the account deposit currency is USD, so I'm not sure if this swap mode is identical to SYMBOL_SWAP_MODE_CURRENCY_DEPOSIT or if it means something completely different like "Swaps are charged in money, in quote currency of the symbol". I'll be able to figure this out on the next rollover but I am still very curious as to how a broker would be able to set a symbol's swap calculation mode to something different than the ones included in the MT5 documentation.

If you know anything that can help me understand, thanks in advance!

Not sure if this is a dumb question - since there is no answers - or if my broker is just so weird that nobody has experienced this, but I ran a few tests this week in case this might help and it turns out that the swap mode for cryptos (which comes out as value "9" when I use SymbolInfoInteger(NULL,SYMBOL_SWAP_MODE)) simply seems to be the exact amount in USD that will be charged for one swap for 1 lot. Even though I already adjusted my code to take this into account, I still wonder if brokers setting up instruments with swap modes that are different than those in the MQL5 documentation is a regular occurrence and why they would do that. I'm simply hoping this understanding will improve my knowledge as an MQL5 coder. Thanks.