Scam EAs in Market - page 6

Lorentzos Roussos #:

MQL Improvement Proposal 03 : 

• For a new product to be published the author must publish its source code in the Russian section of the forum .
  • Then the most replied to or "forked" threads that are product source codes get actually compiled and uploaded to the market by mq 
  • For every sale the vendor makes 10% of the cost of the cheapest available paid product within 5 pages back and forth from the current product ranking
  • Before publication the service desk asks the vendor if he is a scammer , if he says no , the product is published.
50 euros

Lorentzos Roussos #:

MQL Improvement Proposal 03 : 

• For a new product to be published the author must publish its source code in the Russian section of the forum .
  • Then the most replied to or "forked" threads that are product source codes get actually compiled and uploaded to the market by mq 
  • For every sale the vendor makes 10% of the cost of the cheapest available paid product within 5 pages back and forth from the current product ranking
  • Before publication the service desk asks the vendor if he is a scammer , if he says no , the product is published.
50 euros
Supported, Upvote!!!!

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Nillscash, 2023.07.26 00:54

Hi Friends, 

I'm happy to know that I'm not alone worrying about the future of our Platform --MQL5. 

Yesterday I sent, SOS message to Meta Quotes on this issue. One thing should be  clear. Offering Experts, that one knows, only shows

good  performance on DEMO account testing, but not good enough for trading on REAL account is a CRIME.

This have to be dealt with seriously. Then we are here to trade forex for one common reason, which is, to make few Dollars for our Families.

I suggested few new Rules for Sellers on MQL5.com platform in other to protect members, buyers of products offered on  MQL5   using their

hard earned cash because they  trust and love MQL5.

My suggestion was- that Sellers of Experts should present at least 4 to 6 months proof, showing the performance on Real account, and also the names of 2/3 Brokers they have traded with,

before they are permitted to sell their products on the platform. 

* Also 3 months CASH-BACK guarantee for all clients who buy these products, when within 3 months the Expert fails to trade as promised.

I hope  Meta Quote will take this matter serious and help make the platform, the best place to trade FOREX.

Wishing you all a good day and happy trading in the future.

Best Regards,

Nillscash

It was the post from one thread (I deleted the thread to keep everything in one place.

So, it is about the following:

good  performance on DEMO account testing, but not good enough for trading on REAL account is a CRIME.

-----------------------

Hi Nillscash,

who told you that strategy testing results should be same with real trading for the EAs?
I did not find anything related to it in the Market Rules.

or you want for strategy tester report should be same as real trading on every EA from the Market, and because of that you are trolling here naming the sellers as a "CRIME"? ... without any proofs for every seller ...

I have one name for that - you are the trolling.

-----------------------

My reply on your post (just to collect everything in one place):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2023.07.26 06:57

Your proposal is not balanced one.
Why?

1. Just imagine that some of the seller is not crime (you told that many of them are crime) ... so what will you do? nothing?
It is trolling in this case.
There were users who fought against the scam calling/naming someone as a scam ... but once they did mistake (they named the person as a scam but in reality - he is not) so they became a scam and they were removed from the forum because of that (because of trolling).
Do not you affraid to make a same mistake in that?

2. Responsibility of the customers who are buying the product from the Market.
Some customers turn their personal responsibility/risk to someone else (to MetaQuotes, to some seller, etc).
And it is completely illegal action (in general).

3. As to responsibility of the sellers - yes I agree. But this proposal should be made from the persons who are taking all those items (1 and 2) into consideration to be a balanced proposal.
Because in case the proposal is not balanced one so it is trolling.

-----------------------

The is the discussion thread about it - Scam EAs in Market - so we (on the forum) do not need many threads (just keep one thread related to the problem).

-----------------------

For information.

More (from Rules of Using the Market Service):

The Product must not:
  • guarantee, promise or hint at profits through the Product name, logo, screenshots or description;
  • contain words and expressions in superlative degree relating to Product features or the underlying concept;
  • present trading strategy backtest results as real trading results, whether expressly or implicitly;
  • contain links to external resources to be used as a description;
  • contain flashy/immodest titles of description sections or Product names;
  • use images of money or valuables in any form;
  • use any pictures of non-aesthetic nature as a Product icon or screenshots.
Rules of Using the Market Service
Rules of Using the Market Service
  • www.mql5.com
General Provisions and Conditions of Use service Market