VPS won't connect

Good morning,

I've created 2 very basic RSI driven EAs that run fine when just running off my computer. Today I rented a VPS to try run it virtually. I constantly get this error when trying to sync.

Is there any specific line of code that one needs to add in order to make an EA compatible with VPS? Or are there any other reasons that I am getting this error?

Kind regards,

Anton

• error 403 is coming for the many reasons:
  • you are using old version of Windows,
  • you are on some external VPS (which was banned from mql5 portal) trying to migrate to MQL5 VPS,
  • antivirus or firewall,
  • your MT5 is having old build or/and 32-bit (MT5 64-bit will work for MQL5 VPS),
  • more ...

So, it is difficult to theoretically estimate about this error sorry.

There are the instructions (for MT4 and MT5) about how to buy EA and send it to MQL5 VPS. So, you can read it from the step which is related to VPS - just to be sure that you did not miss something for example:

How to buy, install, test and use a MT4 Expert Advisor
How to buy, install, test and use a MT4 Expert Advisor
  • www.mql5.com
Here is a step by step guide for buying, installing, testing and using a Metatrader 4 Expert Advisor (Robot, Bot are whatever): 1...

Sergey Golubev #:
  • error 403 is coming for the many reasons:
  • you are using old version of Windows,
  • you are on some external VPS (which was banned from mql5 portal) trying to migrate to MQL5 VPS,
  • antivirus or firewall,
  • your MT5 is having old build or/and 32-bit (MT5 64-bit will work for MQL5 VPS),
  • more ...

So, it is difficult to theoretically estimate about this error sorry.

There are the instructions (for MT4 and MT5) about how to buy EA and send it to MQL5 VPS. So, you can read it from the step which is related to VPS - just to be sure that you did not miss something for example:

Thank you Sergey, I appreciate your response! I will have a look at the link you sent.