Weekly Fibonacci Pivot Point on MT4

Hello 

I am looking for the Weekly Fibbo Points Level  (S3,S2,S1, P , R1, R2, R3) on MT4 Chart.

refrence Screenshot attached , need same  Weekly Fibonacci Pivot Point  on the MT4 Chart

Best Regards

1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page)?
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum? (2017)
    Next time, post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. You are confused. There are Fibonacci levels and there are Pivot points (S3 … R3) Those are two separate indicators, showing different things.

3. If you had used this, you would have found this.

Sir,

I am new to MetaTrade, I am sorry for asking question in wrong place..

I am not confused about Fibbonaci Pivot Points, actually there are many types of Pivot Points, Fibonnaci is one of them . Please have a look on attached screenshot.

Best Regards

Sajid Iqubal

William Roeder #:
  1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page)?
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum? (2017)
    Next time, post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. You are confused. There are Fibonacci levels and there are Pivot points (S3 … R3) Those are two separate indicators, showing different things.

3. If you had used this, you would have found this.