MT4 bot is not taking trades

I have a trading bot on my MT4 on 2 different platforms. It took trades for 4 days and then it just stopped. Refreshed, reloaded several times and still nothing. Is this a computer issue or an MT4 issue. It would seem that the bot is not communicating with the MT4. The strange thing is that it is doing the same on both Platforms/brokers.

Advice would be much appreciated,

Thanks

Ange

If your program does not do what it should learn to use the debugger: Editor=>Debug.

Angela Thompson: Is this a computer issue or an MT4 issue. It would seem that the bot is not communicating with the MT4. The strange thing is that it is doing the same on both Platforms/brokers.
  1. Neither, it's your bot's code, not returning from OnCalculate/OnTick.
          How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
              Don't rush to claim that you have found a bug.
          Questions Not To Ask
              My program doesn't work. I think system facility X is broken.

It is almost always your code.

2. Not strange at all, same code, same result.

3. Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
              Be precise and informative about your problem

We can't see your broken code.

Always post all relevant code (using Code button) or attach the source file.

4. Add print statements into your code, at the start and exit of every function/functional group and find out where. Do you really expect us to debug your code for you?
              Code debugging - Developing programs - MetaEditor Help
              Error Handling and Logging in MQL5 - MQL5 Articles (2015)
              Tracing, Debugging and Structural Analysis of Source Code - MQL5 Articles (2011)
              Introduction to MQL5: How to write simple Expert Advisor and Custom Indicator - MQL5 Articles (2010)