I want to give Investor password to someone, but I don't want him to copy that trades to another accounts

Hi Community.

I have some friends who have my Investor password, but I have doubts that they are using Investor password to sell my signals. Is there any way to prevent it in the way to manage Investor password that way?

Dragisa Vasiljevic:

Hi Community.

I have some friends who have my Investor password, but I have doubts that they are using Investor password to sell my signals. Is there any way to prevent it in the way to manage Investor password that way?

Change your investor password and don't provide it if you don't trust your "friends".

Dragisa Vasiljevic: . Is there any way to prevent it in the way to manage Investor password that way?

Use a legal contract.

Thank's for the answers, but I was thinking this way: 

Give possibility to the owner of the account to, for example, delay trades to investor for certain time (10 minutes), or something like that

Dragisa Vasiljevic #:

Give possibility to the owner of the account to, for example, delay trades to investor for certain time (10 minutes), or something like that

This isn't possible.

Dragisa Vasiljevic #:

One option you have is using the signal service.

Signal service reports show only closed positions and currently running Equity and Balance.

Another option would be to send reports created by a service/EA with a time shift.

You could also send details via Telegram to the users. Also time shifted.