Create Custom Indicator

I'm new to mq5 coding but I want to learn how to make 2 simple text indicator for xau like:

1. I want make fundamental price history, so the indicator should sync with forex calender (major pair country) and mark price movement right after the news happen.

The table context should look like this:

Event Price start Movement

CPI 1920     (plus or minus)

NFP 1880

Notes:
Only critical fundamental news (red and orange on forex factory) gets recorded on the table

2. Price alert. Yes mt5 already have this feature but what i want is every 10 points price move, I get simple alert with custom sound

So when the price move from 1980 to 1990 I get pop up notif or when I'm away I get notif from my mt5 mobile (hook to my mqid)

With this description may someone guide me how to make this or suggest me some contents that lead me to understand basic mq5 programming? Thank you.

Fredrik Muda Sinaga:

I'm new to mq5 coding but I want to learn how to make 2 simple text indicator for xau like:

1. I want make fundamental price history, so the indicator should sync with forex calender (major pair country) and mark price movement right after the news happen.

The table context should look like this:

Event Price start Movement

CPI 1920     (plus or minus)

NFP 1880

Notes:
Only critical fundamental news (red and orange on forex factory) gets recorded on the table

2. Price alert. Yes mt5 already have this feature but what i want is every 10 points price move, I get simple alert with custom sound

So when the price move from 1980 to 1990 I get pop up notif or when I'm away I get notif from my mt5 mobile (hook to my mqid)

With this description may someone guide me how to make this or suggest me some contents that lead me to understand basic mq5 programming? Thank you.

Hire someone to do it using the freelancing section