What is the reason why automatic signals do not appear in the MetaTrader 5 platform

Excuse me, my friends, I want to ask about the reason why the indicator signals are delayed or not appearing, except in the case of an update, if you click on refresh in MetaTrader 5, the red and blue arrow signals will appear, but if I don't do that, it will not appear automatically, what is the reason for the problem, is the reason for the indicator itself in its settings or in MetaTrader 5, thank you
The problem can be explained in another way if you turn on the MetaTrader platform and add the indicator, the signals will appear, but if you leave it for some time: hour: it will not appear as it should for trading

For automatic trading, I don't know the cause of the problem, these signals should automatically appear on the MetaTrader platform on the chart, and accordingly the conductor transfers them to the MT2 you want, but if they don't appear automatically, and I don't know the reason for this, the conductor will not deliver these signals in time.

If you are talking about a Market purchased indicator, contact the author/seller for advice and help.

If you are talking about an indicator that you have the source code (mq5 file), attach it here.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off-topic posts".