Discussing the article: "Developing a Replay System — Market simulation (Part 03): Adjusting the settings (I)"

Check out the new article: Developing a Replay System — Market simulation (Part 03): Adjusting the settings (I).

Let's start by clarifying the current situation, because we didn't start in the best way. If we don't do it now, we'll be in trouble soon.

The implementation will be quite interesting, since we will have to go through different paths, from the simplest to the most diverse, in order to create the true control system. However, all the steps are easy to understand if you carefully read the explanations and follow the articles in order of publication, without skipping any of them and without trying to take several steps forward.

Contrary to what many may think, we are not going to use DLLs in the system. We will implement the Replay system purely using the MQL5 language. The idea is to make the most of MetaTrader 5 and to show how far we can go within the platform when creating the necessary features. Resorting to an external implementation takes a lot of the fun out of working with MQL5, giving the impression that MQL5 can't meet our needs.

Author: Daniel Jose

Hi Daniel. Thank you for investing your time in developing this magical EA that will immensely improve study of price action. Can you kindly work on adding an ask line to the EA. This will make the EA more of real time market condition.

Vincent_Marabowa # :
Oi Daniel. Obrigado por investir seu tempo no desenvolvimento deste EA mágico que irá melhorar imensamente o estudo da ação do preço. Você pode gentilmente adicionar uma linha de pedido ao EA. Isso fará com que o EA tenha mais condições de mercado em tempo real.

Stay tuned for the series on Replay/Emulator because you will be surprised as I will show something in this thread.