Mql4 Signal Ranking - page 2

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Signal copying in MQL5.com is nameless/anonymous and profit sharing would require personal account data to be exchanged in order to work.

Also its complicated as to how it would be implemented, think for a moment, who would take the profit share from the trading account of the subscriber to give it to the provider?

EDIT: A lot of regulations are aso involved, as Lorenzos pointed out below.

As Lorentzos pointed, it is doable, only some new policies needed for all sides to keep it in law circles. Even I have solutions for what I know about its limitations. MQ team has done much more complicated works in comparison to this.
There are lots of brokers out which investors have millions on copy trading. They have always concern of losing money. Only because they just see no better option, tries it with little of their real invest. Now imagine a website full of master traders and master algo traders. The reliability would increase much a lot, so each investor, invest more in addition to that all brokers' investors, would have 1 place to focus and invest. The MQ commission would be huge...
The copy trading market is not centralized yet and it is shared between brokers.
Cheers!

HosseinKOGO #:

As Lorentzos pointed, it is doable, only some new policies needed for all sides to keep it in law circles. Even I have solutions for what I know about its limitations. MQ team has done much more complicated works in comparison to this.
There are lots of brokers out which investors have millions on copy trading. They have always concern of losing money. Only because they just see no better option, tries it with little of their real invest. Now imagine a website full of master traders and master algo traders. The reliability would increase much a lot, so each investor, invest more in addition to that all brokers' investors, would have 1 place to focus and invest. The MQ commission would be huge...
The copy trading market is not centralized yet and it is shared between brokers.
Cheers!

i mean they would probably need to spin off a subsidiary for that purpose and since it is a big offering they must have researched it and there could be a reason its not available (at least not yet)

Lorentzos Roussos #:

i mean they would probably need to spin off a subsidiary for that purpose and since it is a big offering they must have researched it and there could be a reason its not available (at least not yet)

Exactly.