Signals and VPS trading: questions

Hi,

I am new to MT5. I am using a MetaQuotes demo account at the moment. I have registered to a signal and enabled a VPS. All the services seem to be correctly fonctionning (See screenshots below).

However, I do not seem to see much operations happening on my account, and I would like to ask some questions about Signals using a VPS:

1. I have a (demo) account with around 10'000$: does this need to be adapted in order for the signal to work?

2. Does my computer needs to be on and my traders+MQL5 accounts logged on for the signals to be operating? 

Thanks

This is the procedure about signal subscription with MQL5 VPS so you will find the reply on your quesions on this instruction:

How to Subscribe to MT5 Signal:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422
  (MT5)

How to Subscribe to a MT5 Signal - How to subscribe to MT5 signals for real time signal subscription
How to Subscribe to a MT5 Signal - How to subscribe to MT5 signals for real time signal subscription
  • www.mql5.com
You should check for this:   signal enabled , message regularly (once a day i would say), in order to ensure that you are copying the signal perfectly. Thanks, i think i've noticed the issue after reading that - noticed in the journal that the currency pairs couldn't be found, and so must have been because they're not in the watchlist, i've added them so hopefully that'll be ok now