Feature Request: Price Persistence

I've noticed that in MT4, when I am attempting to place a pending order, that my target price will reset if I edit either the volume, stop loss, or take profit fields. I would propose that the target price only be reset if the Symbol has changed.

Often, I put my target price in first, because I know exactly where it needs to be. I do this because then I can at least click the "Place" button quickly if the market moves fast (a necessity resulting from the 5-pip rule in the system), even if I haven't put in my stop loss level. I can always go back to edit the stop loss and take profit levels, but my price may need to go in quickly.

I might be mistaken on the description here. I'm testing it out further, and it looks like the price will change when volume changes, but only when you access the Pending order screen from "New Order", but not from the right-click | Trading | Sell/Buy Stop order screen.

So, specifically, the feature request is to persist the price, even if the volume changes.

For some reason, I thought there were a couple of experiences where I changed the stop loss, too, and it reset my price. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks.