not enough free space in MQL5 Storage service

While experimenting with Shared Projects, I started creating and deleting files to understand how this feature works.

After a while I stopped being able to commit changes with error "not enough free space in MQL5 Storage service".

I also couldn't find anywhere in MQL5 a way to purchase storage space.

This is quite surprising and disappointing.

Has anyone faced this problem?

upperlimit:

As far as I know there is no "global" repository limit, only 64MB per file.

You cannot expand the storage space, at least for the time being.

Disappointing for something that is free and no one has managed to reach the space limit? What are you trying to upload?

I was only creating and deleting shared projects generated from the editor, to study the differences for each type.

It felt disappointing because this is very fundamental feature and I didn't upload anything big, just a few of generated skeletons.

It is also great that the service is free and I would happily pay something small If I had to in order to be able to share code.

However, it seems the problem was only temporary.
The system has now recovered and I can commit files again.

upperlimit #:

I was only creating and deleting shared projects generated from the editor, to study the differences for each type.

It felt disappointing because this is very fundamental feature and I didn't upload anything big, just a few of generated skeletons.

It is also great that the service is free and I would happily pay something small If I had to in order to be able to share code.

However, it seems the problem was only temporary.
The system has now recovered and I can commit files again.

Thank you for confirming that it was only temporary.

You will encounter moments like this from time to time, but as you have seen, they are usually short-lived. I'm guessing it's server maintenance.

I didn't say anything about this because when you mentioned the lack of free space I didn't relate it to server maintenance. My apologies for that.

Miguel Angel Vico Alba #:

Thank you for confirming that it was only temporary.

You will encounter moments like this from time to time, but as you have seen, they are usually short-lived. I'm guessing it's server maintenance.

I didn't say anything about this because when you mentioned the lack of free space I didn't relate it to server maintenance. My apologies for that.

Not a problem at all.

I have to admit, it is not the first time I have faced short-lived problems and it does feel like server maintenance, which is perfectly fine.

It is just the error was confusing and made me think it was a bigger problem.

Overall I am quite happy with the programming model and the levels of customization, great work.