Discussion of article "Creating Graphical Panels Became Easy in MQL5"

New article Creating Graphical Panels Became Easy in MQL5 has been published:

In this article, we will provide a simple and easy guide to anyone who needs to create one of the most valuable and helpful tools in trading which is the graphical panel to simplify and ease doing tasks around trading which helps to save time and focus more on your trading process itself without any distractions.

After compiling the code and executing it we can find the panel appeared the same as the following:

simpleOrderPanelWithoutClass

As we can see in the previous picture in the top left corner we have the panel with a place where we have the lotsize and two buttons buy and sell and we can specify the lotsize that we need and place an order by pressing buy or sell based on the type that we need. This is the first method that we said we will use to create this panel without using classes of Panels or Dialogs and as we find this method takes many lines of code, now, we need to create the same panel using Panels and Dialogs classes to evaluate and check the complexity or long code by comparing these two methods.

Author: Mohamed Abdelmaaboud

Thanks a lot for your nice codework!
But I could not get it working in the "Debugging with historic data". -- do I missed some checkboxes?

find something:
You must check the button state in OnTick() because OnChartEvent() doesn't work for EA's in strategy tester.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/170896

Open & Close button
Open & Close button
  • www.mql5.com
Can I work Open & Close button EA in Strategy Tester Visualization...

MrPau #:

Thanks a lot for your nice codework!
But I could not get it working in the "Debugging with historic data". -- do I missed some checkboxes?

find something:
You must check the button state in OnTick() because OnChartEvent() doesn't work for EA's in strategy tester.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/170896

Thanks for your comment.

The main objective in this article to clarify how it became easy to create a simple panel by using classes.

I want to add tooltip for mouse hover,   
code:"buyBtn.ToolTip ("Click open buy order")"
unsuccessful
can you help me      thankyou

hdhyxiaobin #:
I want to add tooltip for mouse hover,   
code:"buyBtn.ToolTip ("Click open buy order")"
unsuccessful
can you help me      thankyou
ObjectSetString(0, "Your object name", OBJPROP_TOOLTIP, "Your text");