Slippage

Hi

When I access the "slippage" section for Hankotrade demo signals, 

I see that USD JPY  is not listed, does that mean that there is no difference in the brokers quotes?

Or does it mean the slippage is unknown?

USDJPY - US Dollar vs Japanese Yen - Today's currency exchange rates — Forex exchange rates
USDJPY - US Dollar vs Japanese Yen - Today's currency exchange rates — Forex exchange rates
  • www.mql5.com
USDJPY - US Dollar vs Japanese Yen - Most popular currency pair charts. Use the filter below to select the exchange rates you need. Each chart features Bid/Ask prices, as well as daily growth.
Files:
C1.PNG  53 kb

Discussion thread about slippage in signals is this one:
how to find slippage my own broker?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Eleni Anna Branou, 2022.01.28 16:41

If you mean how to find the slippage of your own broker, when trying to subscribe to a MQL5.com signal, go to the Slippage tab of the signal you want to subscribe and search for your broker/server.

Next to it you will see 2 values, for example 1.52 x 340

The first number is the average slippage (price difference) in points of the 340 already copied trades with this specific broker/server setup.

The smaller this value is (green and upper yellow values) the best, if your broker is within the orange and red values, it is advisable to search for a better broker/server setup in order to copy this signal.

If you are asking about slippage in general, there isn't anywhere you can find it, slippage is the price distance between the desired level of a trade with the actual price level, the trade was opened or closed.

For example the quoted price of EURUSD at the time you press the buy or sell button is 1.11500, but due to quick price movement at the time of the placement of the trade, your trade is actually opened at 1.11510, these 10 points of difference is called slippage.

If slippage for USD/JPY is not listed for Hankotrade-Demo so it means that no one copied USD/JPY using this Hankotrade-Demo server (or the statiscics is not enough to evaluate the slippage for this paid for this broker's server because of mapping for or any other reason).
  • www.mql5.com
how to find slippage my own broker with simple way...

Thank you for your comprehensive response. Based on the information provided, I understand that USD/JPY is being copied using the Hankotrade-Demo server, but it is not being displayed here. As you mentioned, this could be due to various reasons, such as mapping issues or insufficient statistics to evaluate the slippage of this trade on the broker's server.

Soraya Bahlekeh #:
Thank you for your comprehensive response. Based on the information provided, I understand that USD/JPY is being copied using the Hankotrade-Demo server, but it is not being displayed here. As you mentioned, this could be due to various reasons, such as mapping issues or insufficient statistics to evaluate the slippage of this trade on the broker's server.
It is an idea only.
Because if USD/JPY is copied (to this server) so it is displayed, if it is not copied so it is not displayed.

For example - the USD/JPY will not be copied in case this pair is not mapping on this server for subscribers.

read this post to know about mapping (because the subscribers are asking the signal provider about mapping so the providers should know):
cannot copy position, symbol EURUSDm not found this is my issue .can you help me
cannot copy position, symbol EURUSDm not found this is my issue .can you help me
  • www.mql5.com
cannot copy position, symbol EURUSDm not found this is my issue .can you help me...